2.13.2007

Can you pick them out?

Below is the link to a video recap of the recent Sovereign Grace Men's conference, The Quest. Now you may be wondering why am I posting it. No, it's not to find my future husband in the pictures. Can't go by looks alone...although these are pictures at a SG men's conference, so maybe....just kidding...

The reason I am posting it is because I saw several people from my church family, Crossway Church of Lancaster in the video. I think I've recognized a few people from our church, but I thought for fun to post it here and see if anyone else comes up with the same or maybe they see some others I didn't get.

I saw the following:
Richard Sensenig
Kathy Sutherland (disclaimer - she was serving!)

This is somewhat of a contest, but there is no prize except to see our amazing church family in action.

http://www.covfel.org/_files/theQuest.mov

Toodles!

P.S. and if you see my future husband in there..

2 comments:

Carol said...

Okay along with the people you mentioned I definately saw Ray and Lane Randolph. And I'm about 60 percent sure I saw Geoff, Eric, Max, Tom, Gary.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sara,
I wasn't able to view the video. I don't know how to get the right software to do it.
love,
Viv