4.04.2007

Slow Blogging

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not been posting much lately...life is busy right now with the house and getting ready for that, but I've also had some changes at work too. My one boss is retiring in the middle of May to take a job at the state level. While I'm excited for him, I'm sad he's leaving and even more sad because he's a godly Christian man whom I greatly respect. So, with that said, I'll be getting a new boss and changes will be happening. Not too many I hope with my position, but I will have to assist my current boss and whoever my new boss will be as everyone gets settled into their respective places. This will be alot of work, but I am excited for what will come about of it. And this situation is not new for me...this occurred two years when a previous boss of mine retired as well...so hopefully I will be better prepared this time around...I wish I could say that I am close to retirement but that is not the case. :-)

God has been kind to me through this new development at work. I've been reminded that God's grace is not leaving me because my Christian boss is leaving me and he was a part of God's grace to me here at my job. I'm also very excited and see this God blessing my boss with a substantial promotion to the state level where he can influence more people. It all reminds me of Joseph or Daniel of the Bible and how God placed Christians in certain positions to carry out His plan.

Sorry this is short, but at this point and probably for the next couple of weeks, I think I will be over saturated with details and things to do..I will update as often as I can...thanks to everyone who leaves comments...it helps me to know people are interested in how I'm doing...

Toodles!

3 comments:

Steph B. said...

:) Praying for you as you go through this busy season. Love ya... can't wait to see you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,
Just lettin' you know I'm keeping up. :) I haven't bothered posting other blogs links on my site because it's just natural to "shop" from yours. :) Take care and hope to see you this Sunday.
~Danielle~

Anonymous said...

We're excited for you as you prepare for your big move!
love,
Viv