5.01.2007

Settled!

I know I didn't post this weekend because things have been so crazy! Friday I signed (30 signatures, 34 initials for those taking bets out there) the paperwork and got the keys! And then I promptly waited in my empty house for the gas man to come. Even though there were some bumps along the way on Friday, God was faithful once again to provide and prove once again he is sovereign.

One of the small stories from Friday is that I got to meet the seller and I recognized him as someone who went to MU the same time I did! That was kind of cool.

A big thanks to Lisa for going with me to settlement and distracting me amongst all the craziness even though she had a very busy week and was getting sick.

Look for pictures of before and after of the house in next couple of posts!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Steph B. said...

A POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :) lol