5.10.2007

This Week

Hey everyone,

If you're reading this, thank you for reading and consider praying for me after reading.

This week two major life changes are happening. I bought and moved into my new house (yay!) and my boss is leaving Friday to take a promotion with the state (not so yay). So I'm experiencing some MAJOR changes. I am feeling alot of different emotions from the excitement of the house to the sadness of my boss leaving. My boss is a Christian man who I've come to greatly respect and I will miss working with him. I am happy for him and this wonderful opportunity, but I am also sad.

Through it all, I have a overwhelming sense of God's presence in my life. Things have changed and will continue to change, but God does not change. If I had to summarize what God has been showing me in the year 2007 (I know it's only May) it would be that GOD IS THE GREAT SUSTAINER. He is completely trustworthy and completely reliable for all our needs.

That was brief and probably eliciting more questions than answers, but please consider praying for me this week and next. Pray that I would continue to rest in God alone. Pray I won't be overwhelmed by everything happening around me. Pray I won't be discouraged during this time of change, but that I would be looking forward to what's ahead as my life has turned some major corners.

Thanks in advance for praying!

2 comments:

Steph B. said...

You are always in my prayers :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop you a line...I'm praying for you today and will continue to do so. Thanks for thinking of me with the boundless site. I didn't get a chance to read it yet but I will! :) You're the best, girlie!