7.07.2007

Out of Town

Hello readers,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be out of town for the next couple of days. I am attending a national probation association being held in Philly this year. I am leaving Sunday morning and returning Wednesday afternoon.

While I'm glad for the change of scenery and going away and getting paid for it, I am sad to be out of town while my church family grieves with the Haugherys and Allens on the passing of Alivia. The funeral is happening while I am away and I am sad at the thought of not attending the funeral, but there is an idea.

There is a possibility of me taking the train from Philly to Lancaster on Tuesday when the funeral is, but I would need to be picked up, taken to the funeral and then taken back to the train station to go back to Philly. I am planning on talking to my boss tomorrow and see what she says and maybe make plans. If this is a possibility, would someone be willing to pick me up and chauffeur me around? I'm not sure who will be going to the funeral but if you can spare to pick me up and drop me off at the station, I would be very grateful.

Grateful for all you...

No comments: