8.14.2007

"Your Grace"

"Your Grace"
words and music by Andy Park

Your grace opens the way
That I might draw near to You
With my heart full of faith
Your grace is all undeserved
Though there are times I fail,
Still You are with me

Chorus:
Your amazing grace is perfectly free
Day by day Your grace, empowering me
To please You in all things,
To walk in Your ways
Completely forgiven,
And it's all by Your grace

Your grace lightens my load
You give me the strength I need
To keep walking this road
Your grace is all that I need
Though I am weak,
Your grace is mighty within me

Bridge:
I want to walk in a manner that's worthy
Of the calling You've given to me
I want to walk in a manner that's worthy
Of the Gospel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara
This is one of my favorite songs.
I just got finished singing it to my self. Gods grace is truly amazing.
Thanks you for sharing these quotes.
They are rich with truth.
Love Ya
Carol L.

Unknown said...

Carol,

I've been singing it to myself too all evening...

peace out!
Sara

Steph B. said...

Sara,
This is the song that I sing a lot. Being that I do want to walk in the manner that's worthy of the calling HE has given to me. There are days when I feel so overwhelmed, I feel that I am not bringing Glory to Him due his name, in everything thing that I do(my calling). and this song becomes my prayer.

Lord, I DO want to walk in the manner that is worthy of the calling you given to me. I DO want to walk in the manner that's worthy of the Gospel.


praying for you :)