4.14.2008

1 year

Well folks, this month I celebrate 1 year of buying and moving into my first house. This past year flew by. Below you'll find a list of posts during that time.

http://stanknrankn.blogspot.com/search/label/home

I just looked through them and it brought back many fun and exciting/nervous memories. Looking back on the year, God has been kind and providing abundantly and answering prayers for using this house, I hope, for His plan and His glory.

The passage below I was reading that time and I thought it would be good to review and remember God's faithfulness.

Psalm 31:19-34
Oh, how abundant is your goodness,
which you have stored up for those who fear you
and worked for those who take refuge in you,
in the sight of the children of mankind!
In the cover of your presence you hide them from the plots of men;
you store them in your shelter from the strife of tongues.
Blessed be the Lord, for he has wondrously shown his steadfast love to me
when I was in a besieged city.
I had said in my alarm,“I am cut off from your sight.”
But you heard the voice of my pleas for mercy
when I cried to you for help.
Love the Lord, all you his saints!
The Lord preserves the faithful
but abundantly repays the one who acts in pride.
Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!

No comments: