4.26.2008

I know...I know

I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been kind of busy lately and this summer is looking to be a very busy, but a very fun summer. Below I have a "tentative" list of what's in store for the summer.

May 18th - every summer is kicked off by my birthday! And this one is special as it is my 29th. The last of the 20's. This will be the last year, I can write my age beginning with the number "2." I plan on doing that alot this year. Because next year, it will be "3."

Memorial Day weekend - I am not going to Na, but that's okay. I will be watching for the free stuff they make available.

June - actually doesn't seem to busy yet. So it will probably mean a road trip to the beach!

July - Where in the US is Sara month! This month hopefully I will see my aunt in Lousiana, my sister and my parents in Houston, go to a wedding and attend the Worship God 08 conference at the end of the month. I will be logging some serious mileage this month.

August - 1 Single Day! Augst 30th - mark your calendars now!!!

So there's my "tentative" summer. But just because I'm busy doesn't mean I'm going to slack on the blog.

No comments: