5.20.2008

Review of Prince Caspian

I'm hesitant to write this, and I'm not going to give anything away about the movie in case you didn't or don't plan to see it soon. But I still want to write about it.

Honestly, I'm torn. I loved the movie, but - and I've never come across a movie that stuck to the book - it doesn't follow Prince Caspian the book exactly. Prince Caspian isn't my favorite Narnian book (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is), so I wasn't too disappointed with the movie. Except I did guffaw at a couple of scenes and those who saw the movie will know what I'm talking about. (All I got to say is I need a magical horn. You can talk to me later about that, but only if you've seen the movie.)

On another note, I thought the movie was well made. The actors were great. The scenery was beautiful. I want to go to New Zealand (sigh).

So feel free to leave your thoughts below. But I do ask for the sake of those who haven't seen the movie, don't give away spoilers. If you do want to talk more in depth, feel free to email or talk to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd take a magical horn too! :)