12.17.2008

Holidays this Year

It seems hardly two years ago I was planning and packing for a Hawaiian Christmas with my family. In that short time, alot has happened. I don't know why I am thinking about this, but I know if two years ago, you would tell me the things that have happened the past two years, I would probably laugh and say "you're talking gibberish." But looking back, I'm so thankful for the things that have happened because I think my faith in God and my relationship with Him has grown deeper and more significant. I don't know why I am reflecting on the past two years, except to think that it's helping to grow gratefulness and thanksgiving and to build faith for the future, whatever it holds.

So, on to the real reason for this post. This year, I will be spending Christmas with my parents and my sister in Williamsburg, Va. My parents are being generous this year and sharing their time share with my sister and I for a week there. I hear it will be decorated to the max for the holidays which will be so cool. I love to go places that it's decorated for the holidays, like Longwood Gardens. I hope one day to get to NYC and see the tree in Rockafeller Center in person as well as the window displays.

As usual, I will be blogging and posting photos of my trip.

Please pray for safety traveling for all of us as well as a good time reconnecting as a family and enjoying one another.

Stay tuned...

No comments: