7.28.2009

I'm here!

Wow, the last time I posted was July 1. It's now almost July 29. Yikes! Sorry faithful readers, if you're still here reading. This July has been the busiest time of year for me and in recent years.

I spent about two weeks on vacation taking road trips traveling to mostly western PA. I attended the wedding of dear friends and also attended an 80's dance party complete with an 80's outfit! I also spent some time with my parents when they traveled up to PA from Texas. I also saw Les Miserables at the Fulton and it was awesome. I am so glad I was able to see it.

Life has thrown some curve balls, some good, some not so good. Regardless though, I am encouraged by others and through Scripture to press on and wait for the Lord. He is working and he is not done working yet.

Well, everyone there's a brief update...hopefully August will reap more plentiful posts!