10.16.2006

Just for Fun...

Hello all,

Sorry my consistency with this blog is not very well, but that only goes to show I am only human and only God is faithful in keeping His word. :-)

Just wanted to post a photo of me and two of my favorite people, Krista Herr and Natalie Kane! Here we are at Alpha at the registration table.

Krista - I love our times together! I'm excited for you as you are entering this season of serving the church with overhead projection team leader!

Natalie - I still can't believe you needed me to teach you how to short-sheet Evan's bed! That was hilarious! I wish I could have been there!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara
Great picture. It kind of makes me
miss Alpha. Oh well my time is coming in January. I might be coming to the second part of Vital Life. The one Doug is doing - hermeneutics. Did I
spell that right?
Love Ya
Carol