10.24.2006

Music Monday

I recently purchased the Valley of Vision CD this past weekend. I know, I know, I must be the last person at Crossway to get it. I have yet to listen to the whole cd because I keep playing track 1, "In the Valley." It's a great song in many ways and a great song to introduce the cd. I promise I will get to the other songs....

One line keeps sticking out to me,
"So let me learn that my losses are my gain
To be broken is to heal
That the valley’s where Your power is revealed"

It makes me think of friends like the Haugherys and the Murphys who are experiencing days and nights that I can't even begin to fathom. Yet, God is sovereign and powerful and able to heal both Alivia and Ian. Please check their blogs to the left for updates. Ian is making unbelievable progress! Lord, please wake Ian up, but only in your plan and time that will bring you the most glory! Lord, please heal Alivia completely so that she won't have to undergo a transplant! Let your power be revealed again through this two individual's lives!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gilie...you are NOT the last one at CrossWay to get the CD. i haven't gotten it...yet! i think about it every sunday and then never manage to get back to the resource center! anyway, good thoughts on your blog today. thanks for sharing! :)
LC

Anonymous said...

ooops....that's supposed to say "girlie"...not gilie. maybe i should use that "preview comment" feature!! :)
LC