2.28.2007

Offer on a House!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that last night the seller and I came to agree on an offer for the house I had been looking at and very interested in for the past couple of weeks!!! The address is 316 Prospect Street in Lancaster city. Here's where it is on google maps. Click here.

Settlement date is set for May 15th so clear your calendars! (FYI - it's also 3 days before my birthday - so consider it a birthday gift! I am already giving myself a gift in the form of a mortgage! Yay! :-) )

Thank you to everyone for their prayers and encouragement to me. I could not have done this alone and it's still not over! Please pray for peace and for everything to go well. I have experienced abundant grace from God through this whole process and I know that it is his grace that will carry me through.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I also want to especially thank and honor my all-star team who have been part of this in one way or another along the way and came together last Saturday to look over and give their input - Glenn and Diana Hughes for their care, guidance and support, Lisa Evans - who introduced me to open houses, but more importantly also a source of encouragement and a testimony to God's faithfulness and provision to single women and last but not least, Stephen Smith for his professional skills in looking at the house and for his words of encouragement.

Toodles!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sara! How exciting! I have been sick for a few days and feel out of the loop, but have been wondering how you made out with the house. I thought I'd check the blog and you delivered! We'll have to make a date for me to scrub your floor:)

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Sara!!! Woohoo!!! So excited for you. And what a great little nook of the city! I can't wait to check out your new pad :-) Love, Lori

LauraJoy said...

Welcome to the neighborhood!!! Rejoicing with you....can't wait to see the new place. Let me know if/when you're painting! :)
~LC

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you!! Can't wait to see it.
Alicia<><

Anonymous said...

new houses are FUUUUN. i am standing by with paintbrush in hand, my polka dot stencils in the other and an always-ready opinion. =) love ya!

Pauline said...

congrats...this is such an exciting time for you. Thanks be to God!