6.05.2007

Cool Gadget

If you've been visiting Stank_N Rank_N for awhile, you will notice all the cool links to the right. At least I hope you do because I think it's hard to miss the long list. It goes about halfway of the whole page. :)

There's this cool gadget I added this week. It's a link that allows someone to receive blog posts through their email. Yes, folks, you can have Stank _N Rank_N delivered right to your email! Even pictures of wrong shoes on the right feet! While I would love that if people could visit blog, I do realize that people's budget of time surfing the Web is low. So I added the link with that in mind. It's not required to subscribe, but it's just another way of staying in touch.

The link is on the right under the section "About Me." And feel free to check out some of the other links as well!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the lovin! :-D

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara your quite today, Its Thursday!! Hope your having a good one...

Dawn