7.20.2007

Homey Squared

Just wanted to give an update with my home to all my homies out there! (That's where the homey squared part comes in in the title!)

I've been having fun with decorating it and it's coming together better as my home than I thought. See I do not have vision for things. I can't look ahead to things. I am more detailed oriented than vision oriented. So when faced with a house with all sorts of rooms and different colored paint and hardwood floors, I have to admit, I was feeling uneasy about decorating it and making it into a home. But as I said things are coming together and I am pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I've come across some way super cool and cheap ideas for decorating that I hope to put to good use.

And what are these ideas? Well, you'll have to tune it to find out!

Toodles!

3 comments:

Steph B. said...

can't wait to come see the new place and you of course :)

Anonymous said...

Waiting...
Alicia<><

Steph B. said...

Still waiting......