9.22.2007

Lost without my hairdresser

Dear hairdresser,

Today I saw my friend Lisa with a really cute short hair cut and I must admit that it was tempting me to get my hair cut short. It looked really cute! But another good friend reminded me of you and and all the hard work it was to grow my hair out. I think I'm past an awkward phase of my hair and it looks good on its own without clips, headbands or hairbands.

So to my hairdresser (I don't think she reads this, but anywho), thank you for being patient and working with me and keeping me motivated to grow my hair long. I do like my hair long and it's been the easiest to manage in my whole life thanks to you and your knowledge of hair and hair products.

I look forward to getting highlights soon!

Sincerely,
Lost without my hairdresser

No comments: