4.13.2007

Colors or Colours for you Brits out there...

So last night, I met with Dan and Julie Garner to help pick out paint colors for my house. Julie made a fabulous meal (hehehe)and Jude provided entertainment as usual.

Pretty much the night can be summarized in this conversation that I had with Dan about 20 times:

Sara: I'm so excited about this color!
Dan: That's great....yeah I like it too Sara.

Just imagine that conversation happening about every 10 minutes...thanks Dan for being patient with me and for helping me choose colors. I REALLY am excited about the colors!

And in case you're wondering, I'm not revealing the colors here because you'll have to come see it for yourself when it's all done! But you can leave a comment and guess what colors they will be...(hehehe)

Toodles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing neon orange or tye-dye....

Anonymous said...

p.s.
thank you, COLOURS is a much prettier way to spell that word! :) Whoever knew words could be pretty???

Anonymous said...

definitely all colors of the rainbow...pink, purple, blue, LIME green, yellow, orange, red...and your walls are going to be polka dotted. it's going to look great!

=)

Anonymous said...

Oh,Oh,Oh I know they will be wisp of lilac, hints of meadow, lemon sorbet and orange twist! Or you could go to the warm side of the palette and go with mocha, toast, burnt umber - sounds like breakfast to me! Isn't it funny the names they come up with for paint, would you believe my kitchen is called lion? Tell me if you see any green lions out there I want to compare the two!(HAHA) Picking colors are fun, but just don't freak out if the color is more intense or "different" than you thought it would be. Lighting changes them, give them time. Some places have little samples to paint on your wall to see what it will look like, they're usually around $3 , that is if your not quiet sure about the color and that's cheaper than a gallon of paint you don't like. Make sure the place where you get your paint will take it back if you don't like it - some will some won't. Can't wait to start painting!!!!!! Give me that roller!!
Tootles,
Dawn