4.12.2007

NA'07 - the "Real" Promotion follow up

I don't know if everyone who reads my posts reads the comments left by others, but this comment by far is alone worthy of it's own post...

Sara
My phone is ringing off the hook. I have got so much business I dont know who to help first. These single women are going CRAZY looking for their man. I am working on a date to get together to have whoopie pie classes. They say the way to a man is through his stomach. Everybody will be bringing their copy of IKDG book and we are going to start a fire. And we will also be making "flirt like heck" necklaces. When I come up with the date I will be sure to let you know.
Carol

We here at Stank N Rank N will keep you posted about the date! ;-)

(Thanks to Jerry Mellinger for supplying Carol's high school senior picture!)

5 comments:

Steph B. said...

You all are too funny LOL... thanks for making me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Does this offer come with a Crossway discount? :)

Carol Landis said...

I hope Josh Harris doesnt read your
blog.

LauraJoy said...

Ummmm.....3 words....
SIGN ME UP!!!
~LC

Carol said...

I don't even know what to say to this except for back in my day that's all we had to work with, flirting that is. We had to make our own way through this world. Yes indeed it was hard times for sure. But it worked for me. Happily married for 21 years. =)